Looking to Buy a Property in Mijas?
There are many hidden gems for sale in Mijas but finding them and navigating the market can be challenging.
Let US do the work for you. No charge. No hassle. No headache.YES, I AM LOOKING TO BUY
We work on a 4 stage buying process that is simple and clear.
FACTS * FINDING * FINANCES * FINALISING
GETTING TO KNOW YOU
Why are you buying? What is your budget? What is the target location?
These questions get us started, to build a transparent, professional and friendly property agent partnership together.
In the current climate travelling to view properties can be challenging, therefore we can provide LIVE walkthroughs of shortlisted properties.
And, since we know you so well, we do not waste time recommending properties that don´t fit your requirements.
Here are some of the QUESTIONS we ask to get started and build your buyer profile!
FINDING THE RIGHT PROPERTY
Now we get to work! We will create your bespoke property selection list from our exclusive listings and network searches as well as our partner agents & targeted collaborations.
- Match your property criteria to listed (and unlisted properties)
- Viewing forms (signed by buyers & sellers)
- Actual hosted viewings of property
- Virtual online tours of property
- Collaborations and partner database sharing
- Targeted approach, always, no time wasting
We have access to multiple international property sites, saving your time and ultimately money.
Worth noting, you cannot buy a property in Spain without a NIE number (Numero de Identificación de Extranjero), which is an identity number for non-Spaniards. We can assist you with this should you need to acquire one. We can also provide independent contacts for lawyers & financial experts.
FINANCES, TAXES & PAYMENTS
Within 10 days of signing the reservation agreement, the full private purchase contract (contrato de arras) is signed between the buyer and the seller. Binding the Buyer & Seller. Should you pull out of the sale, you will lose your deposit. In Spain on average the buyer will end up paying around 12%-14% on fees and taxes.
- Pay to agent or lawyer for seller, RESERVE DEPOSIT.
- Pay to owner or lawyer for the seller 10% – 20% DEPOSIT of purchase price
- Pay to lawyer for the seller the BALANCE of the purchase price
- Pay Associated Property Taxes (budget for approx.10% on top of sales price)
FINALISING COMPLETION OF SALE
Final payments & official singing of title deeds for ownership of the property at the Town Hall.
- Formalise the sale The “Escritura de Compraventa” (Title Deed) needs to be signed and notarized before a public official called a Public Notary, or Notario.
- Make final payment & all relevant purchase taxes at Notario
- Final registration of the Escritura. By the Notary to the Land Registry for registration
- Property passed to the new owner. Final registration of title deed can take a few months.